At 23:07 the Milton Fire Department was dispatched to Milton Village for a possible apartment fire. Milton PD was in the complex for a police matter and heard a smoke detector activating and then saw flames visible in a window. Prior to fire personal arriving, a neighbor used a fire extinguisher to put out curtains that had caught fire due to close proximity of an unattended candle. Truck 15-1 arrived and utilized a thermal imaging camera to check for extension. Positive pressure ventilation was utilized to clear the smoke conditions. Units on scene: Chief 1503 Derr, Truck 15-1, MICU 15, 1561, and Milton Police Department. Photos by Jay Mabus.