Company 15 was dispatched to the 400 block of Broadway for a reported electrical fire. Chiefs 1501 and 1503 arrived on scene to a two story multi family residence with nothing showing from the exterior. Chief 1503 found an overheated and charred outlet with possible extension into the wall. Engine 15 secured a water supply and laid into the scene. Tower 15 took the address and split the crew with half securing utilities and the other flying the bucket. The engine crew confirmed negative extension and command then held the box to the Tower and Engine. Units on scene: Chiefs 1501 Derr, 1503 Whitenight, Tower 15, Engine 15, Co 15 Fire Police, and Ambulance 8-4. Photos by J. Mabus and 1501.