At 02:09 Company 15 was dispatched to the Milton Towers for a possible electrical fire. Upon the chief staff responding CSR911 advised that the caller stated there was visible flame seen coming from an outlet. Milton PD arrived first on scene and advised a light smoke condition with the fire out. Chief 1503 arrived to find conditions as reported by PD and the box was held to Tower 15. Upon investigation it was determined a cell phone charging cable lying across a power strip shorted out and caused a small fire on the power strip and the carpet. The crew from Tower provided ventilation and the box was then placed in service. Photos taken by 1503.